Vaishnavi Developers take with utmost seriousness the concerns on privacy of our clients’ data. The company takes all reasonable and possible measures to ensure that the data remains confidential and is used as per the user consent and within the purview of the applicable laws & regulations.The company may collect and process the following information about you via forms on the website (www.vaishnavigroup.com); forms given as hard copies form or by any other means. This information is stored with us for the purpose of transacting and communicating with our clients, prospects and other interested parties.The information you provide to us will be used for processing any communication or transactions but may also be used for internal data processing, such as compiling statistical information about your interests and the use of our website.
CookiesA cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or profile. Vaishnavi Group will collect, record, store and use your personal data for the following specified purposes including but not limited to:
- Providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we believe would interest you in a way that is targeted and relevant.
- Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notifying you about changes to our products and services.
- Ensuring that our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Keeping you updated of new project launches.