Vaishnavi Group is a socially conscious organization inherently committed to the betterment of the society around us. As a business, we believe that it is our solemn responsibility to improve the society that we are a part of. It is the organization’s long-cherished commitment to empower the underprivileged and aid the less-fortunate. Partnering with Prerana Resource Center in Bangalore, Vaishnavi hopes to bring a new ray of hope into the lives of those less fortunate than us.
The company espouses the belief that no business can exist in isolation and that we must work together to improve the lives of those around us. After all no business exists outside the society, it must set aside time, money and talents for the overall betterment of the society. Some of the initiatives undertaken by Vaishnavi in conjuction with Prerana Resource Centre include
- Working with & for the visually-impaired, hearing impaired and other differently abled people
- Providing educational opportunities for the weaker sections of the society
- Training & vocational facilities to help improve the standard of living for the under-privileged
- Urban poverty alleviation by promotion of education & vocational training
- Hostels & shelters for the differently abled; weaker section of women and others
- Counselling centers for the differently abled
- Provision of aid & technical equipment for the differently abled
As evidenced from the above, the Vaishnavi Group does not restrict its social responsibilities to a single section or category of people. The company works on multiple fronts for the overall improvement in the various weaker & under-privileged sections of the society.