Senior Manager/DGM/AGM – Corporate Leasing (10 To 15 Years)
- Post Graduate – MBA/PGDM.
- 10 – 15 years of experience into Real estate industry.
- Develop a strategic asset plan for each property portfolio. Plan detailed strategies to attract, retain and meet the needs of the corporate tenants. Formulate, review and execute marketing and leasing strategies in line with business and financial objectives.
- Maximize total return for each assigned asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance.
- Work closely with commercial maintenance team giving inputs on various building management and services needs and areas related to safety and security of physical and human asset.
- Manages and directs the daily activities of the leasing operations department in accordance with organization policies and standards.
- Scout and identify prospective tenants looking to lease a property.
- Overseeing the marketing and advertising of vacancies on media/advert channels to attract potential tenants.
- Responsible for all leasing functions, which may include reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreements.
- Oversees completion of all necessary paperwork and ensures proper customer service.
- Monitor lease expirations and proactively contact existing tenants for renewals or extensions.
- Maintain contact & healthy relationship with lessees during their tenancy period to oversee their welfare and help resolve issues if any.
- Act as liaison between tenants, in-house personnel, outside counsel, consultants and brokers to negotiate, prepare and review leases and related documents, amendments, renewals, extensions, licenses, terminations, subleases, lessor consents, right-of-first-offer & right-of-first-refusal notices.
- Monitor for trends for competition in the market place.
- Conduct surveys of the property market to obtain information on competing lease rates and other trends that affect occupancy and rent.
- Where ever necessary, run background checks on potential tenants to evaluate their credit status and criminal record to determine if they meet company requirements.
- Responsible for the productivity and budgetary performance of the leasing operations department.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to improve efficiency and profitability of the department.
- Maintain & develop good relations with all channel partners, brokers, IPCs.
- Head the commercial property maintenance/management division along with its team.