Senior Architect (10 To 15 Years)
- B.Arch or M.Arch.
- 10 – 15 years of experience into Real estate industry.
- Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD software, Additionally knowledge of BIM software, Sketchup,Photoshop etc.
- A pleasant communicator.
- To support effective design management and ensure innovative design conceptualization, best-in-class design commissioning and management of consultants / architects in alignment to the overall organizational objective.
- Development of in-house capabilities to understand, critique and challenge external designs and suggest minor amendments to project design based on inputs from various Departments and Top Management.
- Conversant with the local building byelaws, regulations and NBC.
- Ability to develop feasibility studies for potential sites, as and when required.
- Good working knowledge and provide support in preparation of MEP services,BOQ,Interior and tender drawings.
- Review all drawings created by Design Consultants/Architects at different stages of the Project life cycle (Concept, DD shop drawing, Schematic, Good for Construction, Landscape, Sanction drawings etc.) to ensure adherence to design principles and local by and Regulations governing architectural designs.
- Provide support to Site Teams for any design related clarifications; Conduct site visits to monitor progress. Document all designs for all projects.